Wednesday 3 July 2013

Issuu.com: Cool Website to download your favourite Magazine,Books in PDF format

ISSUU.COM
Ever wanted to read your favourite magazine in PDF format. If yes then Issuu.com is just for you.
Issuu.com helps one to download your favourite magazine in PDF format. It is like online library where people upload their publications for others to view or Download. It has many e-books, which can be downloaded for reading.


Indian Readers might get disappointed as there are not much Desi Magazines to choose from, but still it has pretty much huge collection of International Magazines which you can always download & read.

Great way to use your Android Tablet for reading your Magazine

3 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete